Our clinic has the following facilities:
- Equipped for abdominal and bone surgery.
- Halotane and isofluorane inhalatory anaesthetics.
- Autoclave and sterile wrapping.
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (I.C.U.):
- Three boxes and a laboratory in I.C.U.
PHARMACY AND MEDICINE WAREHOUSE
TWO TREATMENT ROOMS
IMAGE DIAGNOSIS ROOM
- High-powered X-Ray apparatus
- Digital Developer
- High-resolution scanner
EQUINE SPERM COLLECTION CENTRE
- Laboratory for manipulating and processing both fresh and frozen semen
- Semen extracting room
- Frozen semen bank
The Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art has an on-site Equine Clinic. This is equipped with a team of specialists ready to attend to any clinical need of the horses. We have:
- Veterinary Service specialised in equine surgery.
- Veterinary Service specialised in anaesthetics.
- 24 hour intensive care unit attended by qualified vets and equine clinical assistants.
- Post-operative care.
Among the different services offered by the clinic are the following:
- HOSPITALIZATION FOR COLIC – 24 HOUR SERVICE
- INTENSIVE CARE (I.C.U.) – 24 HOUR SERVICE
- PURCHASE AND SALES INSPECTION
- SCHEDULED SURGERY:
- Cosmetic and reparatory surgery.
- Ophthalmology (by appointment).
- Larynx surgery.
- Reproductive system.
- General surgery.
- BREEDING SEASON
- REPRODUCTIVE PATHOLOGY
- SEMEN BANK
- EMERGENCY SURGERY:
- Abdominal surgery for colic (individual or under agreement from insurance companies).
- Accident emergencies (traumatology).