GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS
- Before purchasing the tickets, the User must ensure that the data entered are accurate and appropriate since, once the tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable & non-changeable. The impossibility of attending the show or User’s error while purchasing the tickets will not be considered as valid reasons to claim a refund. Ticket order shall only be cancelled as result of operational or technical issues attributable to FUNDACIÓN REAL ESCUELA ANDALUZA DE ARTE ECUESTRE.
- It is indispensable to present the ticket with the QR bar code to access to the facility. If you don’t have this document you can obtain it at the ticket offices: in this case tickets may be obtained until one hour before the beginning of the exhibition.
- Proof of eligibility for tickets purchased with discount prices must be shown at the access control, if no documentary proof is shown the purchaser must pay the difference corresponding to the full standard ticket Price at the ticket ofice.
- Tickets may be purchased until one hour before the beginning of the exhibition.
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to enter the grounds with any bottles, cans, animals or any other objects which the Management consider unsuitable.
- The management reserves the right to alter or change the programme.
- Our facilities are equipped with a Gift Shop and, if necessary, a Medical Service.
Ticket office opening hours:
- Full Visit: from 9:30am to 1:00pm on the same day as the visit.
- Short Tour: from 9:30am to 1:00pm on the same day as the visit.
- Horse Show: from 9:30am to 12:00 noon on the same day as the show.
- Gala performances: starts two hours and a half prior to the beginning of the show.
- Horse Fair Gala: from 7:30pm to 9:45pm on the same day as the show.
For more information : email@example.com